EVENTS - CEO DISCUSSIONS
Entrepreneurs don't have a lot of time so we're developing a series of short 2-hour programs that will give you important information from peers and experts and leave you time to ask questions and do networking. These programs will be offered throughout the Metro-New York-New Jersey and Connecticut area.
We've launched our 2-4 hour workshops on Idea Generation for Your New Startup and Developing a Fundable Business Model. Stay tuned for new dates, times and locations.
Contact us for more information - email@example.com.
Topics covered include:
- Why it's great to have your own company (or non-profit)
- Challenges in getting partners to join the team
- Do you have the entrepreneurial mindset?
- Simplifying legalese (contracts)
- Forecasting sales for your P&L
- Sales tips that lead to closing deals
- Planning for a multi-generational team
- Technology tips for running your company
- Fundraising options
- Networking basics
Feb 20, 2019 and Mar 28, 2019
Entrepreneurs Lunch Networking
Celebrate the Lunar New Year with experienced entrepreneurs over a delicious dim sum lunch!
Mar 12, 2019
Startups Hiring & Interviewing Tips
Listen and learn from startup founders about the challenges of team recruitment.