Be An Entrepreneur at Any Age
EVENTS - CEO DISCUSSIONS
S2S Founders Share Series 2 - Storytelling, Partners, Sales, Legal Issues, Raising Capital, Marketing Plans
Join the conversation about storytelling, partners, sales, business legal issues, raising your first round of capital, and marketing with founders - hosted by co-bloggers Betty & Emelie.
JOIN US TO CHAT - 2021
Monthly Virtual Water Coolers 2021
Talk to someone about your latest idea or just shoot the breeze.
Entrepreneurs don't have a lot of time so we're developing a series of short 2-hour programs that will give you important information from peers and experts and leave you time to ask questions and do networking. These programs will be offered throughout the Metro-New York-New Jersey and Connecticut area.
We've launched our 2-4 hour workshops on Idea Generation for Your New Startup, Raising the Friends & Family Round and Developing a Fundable Business Model. Stay tuned for new dates, times and locations.
Contact us for more information - email@example.com.
Topics covered include:
- Why it's great to have your own company (or non-profit)
- Challenges in getting partners to join the team
- Do you have the entrepreneurial mindset?
- Simplifying legalese (contracts)
- Forecasting sales for your P&L
- Sales tips that lead to closing deals
- Planning for a multi-generational team
- Technology tips for running your company
- Fundraising options
- Networking basics