Be An Entrepreneur at Any Age
EVENTS - CEO DISCUSSIONS
COMING IN DECEMBER
Deep-dive on the Friends & Family Funding Round!
We're explain what it takes to raise money from your friends & family, including some of the common methods & legal documents used, sharing examples!
JOIN US TO CHAT Online or In-Person- 2022
Monthly Virtual Water Coolers 2022
Talk to someone about your latest idea or just shoot the breeze.
Entrepreneurs don't have a lot of time so we're developing a series of short 2-hour programs that will give you important information from peers and experts and leave you time to ask questions and do networking. These programs will be offered throughout the Metro-New York-New Jersey and Connecticut area.
We've launched our 2-4 hour workshops on Idea Generation for Your New Startup, Raising the Friends & Family Round and Developing a Fundable Business Model. Stay tuned for new dates, times and locations.
Contact us for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics covered include:
- Why it's great to have your own company (or non-profit)
- Challenges in getting partners to join the team
- Do you have the entrepreneurial mindset?
- Simplifying legalese (contracts)
- Forecasting sales for your P&L
- Sales tips that lead to closing deals
- Planning for a multi-generational team
- Technology tips for running your company
- Fundraising options
- Networking basics