EVENTS - CEO DISCUSSIONS
Entrepreneurs don't have a lot of time so we're developing a series of short 2-hour programs that will give you important information from peers and experts and leave you time to ask questions and do networking. These programs will be offered throughout the Metro-New York-New Jersey and Connecticut area.
We've launched our 2-4 hour workshops on Idea Generation for Your New Startup and Developing a Fundable Business Model. Stay tuned for new dates, times and locations.
Contact us for more information - email@example.com.
Topics covered include:
- Why it's great to have your own company (or non-profit)
- Challenges in getting partners to join the team
- Do you have the entrepreneurial mindset?
- Simplifying legalese (contracts)
- Forecasting sales for your P&L
- Sales tips that lead to closing deals
- Planning for a multi-generational team
- Technology tips for running your company
- Fundraising options
- Networking basics
December 6, 2018
Holiday Networking - Around the room 10 second pitches from everyone!
Get some pointers on making that 10 second elevator pitch for your growing startup and practice your pitch among friends. Join us for some December cheer!